The National Biodiesel Board (NBB) serves as the industry’s central coordinating entity and is the single voice for its diverse membership base. As a member of NBB, you receive support and access to resources in all areas of the industry including:
- Federal and State Governmental Affairs
- Quality Assurance Programs, BQ-9000
- Technical and Operations Support
- Industry Coordination and Prioritization
For more information about each of the key areas, click to download our member benefits flyer.
Additional benefits to NBB membership include:
- Opportunity to impact the future direction of the biodiesel industry by attending industry development meetings and receiving member-only communications.
- Opportunity to represent NBB at strategic meetings, hearings, trade shows and other events
- Receive frequent updates on state & federal biodiesel legislation.
- Access to the “Members-Only” website. Be promoted through the NBB Communications Department (through NBB press releases and media events).
- Be listed in all NBB publications and on the NBB website.
- Fuel suppliers are provided with leads & updated distribution lists of fuel Producers & Distributors from the NBB website.
- Access to NBB promotional materials such as publications, information kits, signs, and tradeshow materials at cost.
- Marketing & technical support through expert advice.
- Biodiesel industry/petroleum coordination support.
- OEM vehicle discount program.
- Discounted member rates for IT services including website design and hosting through NBB's IT division - NBBIT.com
For more information about joining the National Biodiesel Board, please contact us at